Sunday 8 January 2017

Challenge 1 Anything Creative /Mixed Media Goes


Good morning crafty friends and welcome to our first challenge of 2017! The theme for the next two weeks is nice and easy ....

Anything Creative/Mixed Media goes

You don't have to use our products to play along but of course we love it when you do. The challenge will run until 21st Jan so you've got lots of time to get creative and join in the fun. Our generous sponsors Premium Craft Brands have some fabulous crafty goodies for our lucky winner and Top 3 honours are up for grabs too!

Premium Art Brands

The winners from our last challenge were announced last week so let's have a look at the inspiration from our lovely DT girls .......

Alysha - Hi Happy New Year and to start off a lovely card made using Polkadoodles NEW Papillon Stamps with a soft Pink Pan Pastel Background. Looking forward to seeing your creations.
hugs Aly xxx




Terry: Hiya guys Happy New Year to all of you.....I wanted to show you a few of the projects that I made for the Christmas Fair at work....I got the idea from a friend she made a few of these pots that she worked on with Fur and stars.....so I thought this would be just great to make for the Christmas Fair. I had these glass pots and dressed them up with Fur......than I used two pieces of rope, the first one went on top of the pot right underneith the moss and the second pieces of rope in the middle of the pot. I worked on the stars with Gesso and Crackle....when they were dry I placed a layer of White Coarse and to cover it all up I painted the stars with Maimeri Mat Gel. To finish my projects I placed moss in the pot and around the top of the pot. Last but not Least I placed a Hyacint in the middle.


Some of the products that I have worked with:






Claire C I've had a little time off work so decided to play in my art journal and followed the free Life Book lesson kindly offered by Tam Laporte from last years Life Book. I've used lots of different products on this project and of course my lovely PanPastels. You can find all the details over on my blog




Tracy Scott - morning lovelies and a very happy new year to you all. We can't wait to see what you come up with for the final challenge of the year...


I've been playing with limited supplies at the moment. I sketched an coloured my girl using only my beloved PanPastels and coloured pencils. 


Beautiful makes girls!! We can't wait to see you entries for our challenge 


********************************************************************************

We don't really do loads of rules here but we do have a couple so please take note:
1. No back links
2. Only 2 entries to make it fair for everyone
3. The main prize can only be posted to a UK address - if the prize is not claimed within 14 days it will be offered to someone on the Top 3 from the same week.
4. You MUST be a follower of this blog to enter

The challenge will run until 21st January and the winner and top 3 will be announced 
on Sunday 5th February 2017!!



1.
You're first!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets
If you are participating in Pan Pastel UK CHallenge, fill in the form below and press Next to add your thumbnail.
Your name: 
Your URL: 
Please leave a comment after linking... Thank you!
Click here for Mister Linky's name/URL cookie removal tool.


7 comments:

  1. Terry's jar are fabulous as is Claire's colourful journal pages and Tracy's portrait.
    BTW there are 2 Mr Linky showing on this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've no idea why there are two Mr Linky's showing. It must be some blogger/linky issue as it's only in the post once when I check the html so I daren't try and remove it

      Delete
  2. Happy new year to you all. Gorgeous DT work...here's to another lovely creative year ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy first challenge of the New year! Great projects, Design Team! Love Terry's little posts of hyacinths!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just found your blog. Thank you very much for the opportunity and I wish you a happy, healthy and crafty New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another fun challenge and great inspirations from the DT too x

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!